It's a writer's world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
It's a writer's world

Create any piece of writing you wish...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplaying rules. *If you're planning on creating a RP, PLEASE read!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeggySnow
Admin
PeggySnow

Roleplaying rules. *If you're planning on creating a RP, PLEASE read!* Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying rules. *If you're planning on creating a RP, PLEASE read!*   Roleplaying rules. *If you're planning on creating a RP, PLEASE read!* EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Thinking of creating a new RP thread? Or do you just want to review the rules? Well, here they are.

Roleplay Rules
>Keep romance to a minimum. No sexual scenes, or graphic births. Please don't go into explicit detail when charries are kissing.
>No graphic, or gory scenes. It may disturb some RPers, and it's just gross. Please keep it to a minimum. Your charries may have fights within reason, though.
>Moderate your RP. This is a biggie, guys. If you see this happening, it's YOUR responsibility to report it. If you don't, risk having your thread deleted without warning. Please don't give the excuse, "I didn't know!" It's your thread, you should've known. Wink
>No godmodding or powerplaying. (No controlling someone else's charries, and no making your charrie all powerful. It's not fun for the RPer).
>Complete your RP before posting it. Click on link to make sure your RP meets the guidelines. I'd like you to send me, or another mod a PM before posting it, just to make sure that it's complete.
>Follow the rules of the POSTER'S RP. My rules here, say romance is okay. The RP poster may not, and prohibit it. That is there choice.
Back to top Go down
https://itsawritersworld.rpg-board.net

Roleplaying rules. *If you're planning on creating a RP, PLEASE read!*
Page 1 of 1