It's a writer's world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
It's a writer's world

Create any piece of writing you wish...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*SITE RULES*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeggySnow
Admin
PeggySnow

*SITE RULES* Empty
PostSubject: *SITE RULES*   *SITE RULES* EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Hey guys, these are just some general site rules. They need to be followed, or risk being banned. Wink We all hate them, but it's something we need.

Use the golden rule Treat others the way you want to be treated. You wouldn't call someone a "retard" (which is EXTREMELY rude and offensive. You will be banned using this term in a hurtful way, that may make someone upset or uncomfortable), so why would you call someone that? Think before you post.

Try to refrain from swearing. I know it's hard sometimes, but try your best to use "heck" and "darn". You won't be banned, but just keep it in mind that there may be some younger viewers.

Try to use your best grammar. Hey, you're not going to spell every little word right, and get every punctuation right, but just try your best. But, don't use "u" instead of you, and "y" instead of "why", etc. That's just lazy. I will allow things like "LOL" or "ROFL" though.

No excessively long signatures. If you're signature is longer than a paragraph, (about 7 lines. NOT including a picture) I will have to ask you to change it. Use common sense. It's very annoying when everyone has to scroll down to see a post. If your signature picture is large, resize it. If you don't know how, ask someone who knows, and I'm sure they'll gladly resize it for you.

No typing in RED
or BLUE. It is reserved for the mods/admins.

Do NOT give out personal information! This includes full names, state/city, or pictures of yourself. It's for your safety. Unless you know someone on this forum in real life, DO NOT give them any personal information! If anyone asks, flag they're post and alert me. They will be banned.

Don't make two of the same posts. If someone creates a Warriors RP, please do not make another one, unless you change Clan names. It's annoying when there's duplicate posts. However, that does not mean you can't make two different werewolf RPs if the plot is different.

If you see anyone violate these rules, contact me, or a moderator, and flag their post.

Last edited by PeggySnow on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://itsawritersworld.rpg-board.net
PeggySnow
Admin
PeggySnow

*SITE RULES* Empty
PostSubject: Writing Rules   *SITE RULES* EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Writing Rules

>NO PLAGIARISM! DO NOT copy anyone else's work! First of all, it's illegal.

>Please put a maturity label on the top of your thread. (G, PG, etc.) Also post the age range it's best for. You wouldn't post a zombie story as a 9 year old's reading level.
>Nothing gory! No massive amounts of blood.
>Nothing sexual.
>Try to post your writing in the proper category.
>Please don't start more than you can handle. For example, don't start six stories, if you're only going to work on two of them.
Back to top Go down
https://itsawritersworld.rpg-board.net

*SITE RULES*
Page 1 of 1